Thursday, August 18, 2005

LAST DAY!!!

Well this is the last day of kids, at last, its been a long time coming but they are finally deciding to leave. This session has been better than the previous three but they are still arses, one kids obviousbly is a mummys boy, nothing wrong with that mummy, .....just he cannot lose, he thinks pointing to food means it comes to him. Oh did he have a shock dealing with my cabin. I had my evaluation this week i got 2 excellent and the rest good, which is one of the best ones on camps, but it was bollox since the evaluation was flawed. since it was done by a person that knew fuck all about the camp and the counsellors, so people that did do their work didnt get wat they deserved. I am going to be doing senior week next week, so old people arrive and we look after them but me and another lad are doing maintenence which is nice! wat else...umm yeah im coming back after that maybe around like 4th of september or sumat maybe later, travelling with friends and stuff. so i am requesting rather large amounts of free alochol. dave

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shout Out to Dana, sorry I didn't mention you in my blog.

DAVE x

9:23 AM  
Blogger Sarkie said...

Please give Dana friends:

Send Donations to: Dana@Nofriends.com or

Call:

0800-NOFRIENDS

Thank you

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only joking Dana, you're allowed to kick my face in Bournemouth...

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home